About the Engineering team:
You are one of the members who will join us in laying the first bricks for our technology foundation. You will collaborate with experienced leaders in e-commerce and software development. The opportunity to become Tech Lead is also open to you.
We like people who are willing to say “Yes!”, always motivated and passionate about problem-solving. Great if you are a systematic thinker and have experience developing products to support E-commerce or Omni-channel operation.
About the system:
In 2023, we are building the first foundations of a system that responds to 20 million API requests/day on Avg. Server Response Time under 500ms and Avg. Data Sync Latency under 30 seconds; focus on:
- Website E-commerce (Web App & Operation)
- Marketplace System (Services)
- Operation Systems for all 45 Hoang Phuc International offline stores.
- Focus on developing the Omni-channel Ecosystem to operate millions of orders per month in the first year.
- Work with Tech Lead guidance to understand requirements, participate in the solution design process and write coding/system documents.
- Design, develop and maintain the system for achieving stability, scalability, and high performance.
- Collaborate to integrate with other internal services and 3rd partners’ services.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and other engineers to deliver high-quality products and target the system with minor errors.
- 2+ years of experience in backend/full-stack development.
- Mandatory knowledge with Java (Quarkus, Spring Boot) or Magento 2 (Golang, NodeJS is a plus)
- Excellent knowledge in PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast/Redis, Kafka.
- Experience in system design and tuning for high performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Knowledge in Microservices, CI/CD is an advantage.
- Good at unit testing. Good at document writing and clean-coding skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks as needed.
- Good soft skills such as communication and customer-oriented.
- Competitive salary along with a clear career path. Social insurance, annual leave according to the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Annual Health Checkup, Premium health insurance for C- level, Accident Insurance for all members
- Company gifts or bonuses on holiday and other special occasions. Overtime allowance, parking allowance.
- Personal Laptop provided.
- Yearly company trip, 13th-month salary, year-end party, Team building, Team Bonding.
- Opportunity to discount up to 70% when buying company products.
- Training budget available (courses, workshops, conferences…).
- Open and dynamic working environment with stunning colleagues.