- Responsible for all PR & Marketing activities, plans & strategies, media, event & customer services of the brands effectively to ensure the achievement of sales revenue.
- Maintain contact with journalists:
+ Update media contacts about new collection and new arrival of assigned brands.
+ Send out Press Release and other information about the brands to media contacts
+ Manage the process of lending clothes for fashion shooting in magazines.
+ Provide information requested by the media contacts in a timely manner
+ Establish and maintain good relationship with journalists and publications.
- Manage budget for PR & Marketing activities
- Prepare the whole year media plan for assigned brands.
- Prepare the media report and submit on a monthly basis.
- Negotiate with the magazines to get the best discount and PR support.
- Copywrite & translate all PR & Advertising materials provided by the Principal.
- Propose marketing campaign and activities to Brand Manager/ Operation.
- Implement the marketing activities as instructed by Brand Manager and/ or the Principal.
- Coordinate with potential business partners for co-marketing activities.
- Prepare and implement opening events, activation programs and other marketing initiatives for assigned brands.
- Prepare the brands’ requirements for digital marketing (SMS, eDM, web banner), secure the necessary approvals and ensure that the said requirements are sent on time.
- Devise, develop, execute and implement the PR & marketing strategies/ promotion plans/ tactical campaigns for all brands basing on the budget in order to:
+ Meet the business objectives/ sales target.
+ Maintain & raise the reputation/ image of Company.
+ Ensure the successful launch of new products/ brands.
+ Attract customers.
- Negotiated efficient deals and cost from suppliers.
- Cooperate with other business partners for co-marketing activities.
- Make Reports and Feedback Analysis of all PR & marketing projects.
- Implement Brand Guidelines and Initiatives of the Brands.
- Manage the customer database and develop customer loyalty programs.
- Manage the press samples of brands
- Work hand in hand with the Brand Manager/ Assistant/ Operations Manager for in store activities.
- Overlook on media and marketing for the brands, monthly/ annual media report, feedback analysis for all marketing project.
- Follow company regulations.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Economics / Business
- At least 1-year experience in Marketing & Event management
- Good project management skill to do multi-tasks
- Good leadership skill to work with Sales team, Designer team, Content team and Digital team
- Good computer skill
- Good understanding about the digital ads and OOH media
- Do not hesitate for physical work
- Be able to work at weekend/overtime if needed