We live in a technology age when keywords like e-commerce and the 4.0 revolution are hotter than ever. We want to use technology to refresh the fashion shopping habits of Vietnamese. Hoang Phuc International has decided to seriously build a long-term vision with technology after three strong decades with the chain of traditional fashion stores.
Goals for the next five years:
- Top 10 fastest websites in Viet Nam with 20 million consumer visits per month
- 5 million loyal customers and 10 million transactions per year
- Achieving an ecosystem with flexibility, scalability, and high-performance microservices
We are looking for experienced members to join the Engineering team to achieve the vision together. This role will report to Tech Lead and work closely with Product Manager, UI/UX Designer, QC, and other engineers in an agile squad.
About the Engineering team:
You are one of the members who will join us in laying the first bricks for our technology foundation. You will collaborate with experienced leaders in e-commerce and software development. The opportunity to become Tech Lead is also open to you.
We like people who are willing to say “Yes!”, always motivated and passionate about problem-solving. Great if you are a systematic thinker and have experience developing products to support E-commerce or Omni-channel operation.
About the system:
In 2022, we are building the first foundations of a system that responds to 20 million API requests/day on Avg. Server Response Time under 500ms and Avg. Data Sync Latency under 30 seconds; focus on:
- Order Management System (Web App)
- Product Portfolio (Web App)
- Pricing & Promotion (Web App)
- Inventory Management (Web App)
- POS & Store Execution (Desktop & Mobile Native App)
- Focus on developing the Omni-channel Ecosystem to operate millions of orders per month in the first year.
- Work with Tech Lead guidance to understand requirements, participate in the solution design process and write coding/system documents.
- Design, develop and maintain the system for achieving stability, scalability, and high performance.
- Collaborate to integrate with other internal services and 3rd partners’ services.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and other engineers to deliver high-quality products and target the system with minor errors.
- 3+ years of experience in backend/full-stack development.
- Mandatory knowledge with Java (Quarkus, Spring Boot) or Golang; Python, NodeJS is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge in PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast/Redis, Kafka.
- Experience in system design and tuning for high performance, scalability, and reliability.
- Experience with AWS or Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Knowledge in Microservices, CI/CD is an advantage.
- Good at unit testing. Good at document writing and clean-coding skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks as needed.
- Good soft skills such as communication and customer-oriented.
- Competitive salary along with a clear career path. Social insurance, annual leave according to the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Annual Health Checkup, Premium health insurance for C- level, Accident Insurance for all members
- Company gifts or bonuses on holiday and other special occasions. Overtime allowance, parking allowance.
- Personal Laptop provided.
- Yearly company trip, 13th-month salary, year-end party, Team building, Team Bonding.
- Opportunity to discount up to 70% when buying company products.
- Training budget available (courses, workshops, conferences…).
- Open and dynamic working environment with stunning colleagues.