We live in a technology age when keywords like e-commerce and the 4.0 revolution are hotter than ever. We want to use technology to refresh the fashion shopping habits of Vietnamese. Hoang Phuc International has decided to seriously build a long-term vision with technology after three strong decades with the chain of traditional fashion stores.
Goals for the next five years:
- Top 10 fastest websites in Viet Nam with 20 million consumer visits per month
- 5 million loyal customers and 10 million transactions per year
- Achieving an ecosystem with flexibility, scalability, and high-performance
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to jump on the bandwagon with us and take the lead on user research and optimization of products‘ UI to help improve all aspects of user experience. And since we are just at the beginning of the journey, you can let your imagination run free. We encourage everyone to dare to try new things and even make some mistakes; after all, it is all part of life and learning.
- In charge of creating and well-controlling team’s libraries/components throughout any version design.
- Actively involved in defining product strategy both Consumer Product and Operations Product.
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain the rationale for your decisions.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our design system standards and making necessary updates. Work with engineering, product management, data, marketing, etc., to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Give and solicit feedback from PM and engineers to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Wireframe your idea, then prototype experiences at various fidelities for validation.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, interaction designer with a portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required.
- Think in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- Bachelor‘s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, and Invision or tools with similar purposes.
- Competitive salary along with a clear career path. Social insurance, annual leave according to the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Annual Health Checkup, Premium health insurance for C- level, Accident Insurance for all members
- Company gifts or bonuses on holiday and other special occasions. Overtime allowance, parking allowance.
- Personal Laptop provided.
- Yearly company trip, 13th-month salary, year-end party, Team building, Team Bonding.
- Opportunity to discount up to 70% when buying company products.
- Training budget available (courses, workshops, conferences…).
- Open and dynamic working environment with stunning colleagues.