We live in a technology age when keywords like e-commerce and the 4.0 revolution are hotter than ever. We want to use technology to refresh the fashion shopping habits of Vietnamese. Hoang Phuc International (HPI) has decided to seriously build a long-term vision with technology after three strong decades with the chain of traditional fashion stores.
Goals for the next five years:
- Top 10 fastest websites in Viet Nam with 20 million consumer visits per month
- 5 million loyal customers and 10 million transactions per year
- Achieving an ecosystem with flexibility, scalability, and high-performance microservices
We are looking for experienced members to join the Product Development team to achieve the vision together. This role will report to the Product Manager and work closely with software engineers, UI/UX Designer, QC, and Data Analyst in an agile squad - who are experienced leaders in the e-commerce industry.
We like people who are willing to say “Yes!”, always motivated and passionate about problem-solving. Great if you are a systematic thinker and have experience developing products to support E-commerce or Omni-channel operation.
What’s the HPI’s product strategy
From 2022, we are building the foundations of a platform that adapted to our new business model. We believe that omnichannel will not only utilize our strength in the fashion industry but also help us to serve and reach more Customers. Beside that, we’re strongly focusing to shape customer segments, understand and deliver our best product fit to them.
Fostering customer satisfaction through creating a consistent experience in all our products from offline to online. Moving to the straightforward we have:
- E-commerce Web/Mobile App
- Order Management System (Web App)
- Product Portfolio (Web App)
- Pricing & Promotion (Web App)
- Inventory Management (Web App)
- POS & Store Execution (Desktop & Mobile Native App)
Drive to our product strategy, we’ll own the whole technology platform.
What’s your duties and responsibilities
- Responsibility for setting up Landing Page, executing in campaign running
- Support Onsite Marketing team to run campaign (UM, Category, Brand campaign):
- Collect deal, pick & upload deal daily for required campaign;
- Change deal if it has bad performance;
- Follow and Screenshot Visibility for brand;
- Create ID & collect product;
- Ensure the full provision of inventory for Top SSKU deals on the UM/ Category / Brand campaign;
- Be responsible for PDP quality, give action plan and following up outcomes with related department/ team;
- Consistently understand component of Shopper path to purchase with effective outcomes;
- Models collaboration with team members, willing to take extra responsibilities;
What makes you a strong candidate
- 1 year or above of experience in Onsite Merchandising roles such as Website Administrator.
- Passion in Marketing/Ecommerce.
- Highly computer literate and detail focused.
- Strong communication, creative and organizational skills; proactive and highly motivated.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Knowledge of data mindset is a big plus.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary along with a clear career path. Social insurance, annual leave according to the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Company gifts or bonuses on holiday and other special occasions. Overtime allowance, parking allowance.
- Personal Laptop provided.
- Yearly company trip, 13th-month salary, year-end party, Team building, Team Bonding.
- Opportunity to discount up to 70% when buying company products.
- Training budget available (courses, workshops, conferences…).
- Open and dynamic working environment with stunning colleagues.